- City Gallery Wellington Te Whare Toi
- Te Ngākau Civic Square
- 101 Wakefield Street
- Wellington 6140
Bring your enthusiasm for the arts and working in a creative environment to this exciting new role working as Administrator to the City Gallery Wellington Foundation.
City Gallery Wellington Foundation is a special group committed to helping make City Gallery one of New Zealand’s most stimulating and accessible contemporary art experiences. We believe in the power of art to enrich and inspire lives and are passionate about contributing to the vibrant cultural life of Wellington.
We are seeking an Administrator with exceptional communication, creative and administrative skills. You will be working in support of the Foundation’s Development Manager across a diverse range of activities including the support of event organisation, delivery and reporting outcomes, database management, donation associated processes, social media and patron relationships.
Key skills and attributes we are looking for:
• Highly motivated with superb organisational and administrative skills – attention to detail and
accuracy is a must
• An understanding of Te Ao Māori and a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
• Digital confidence – a love for making web and social media communications interesting and relevant, along with database management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
• Culturally competent – experience and passion for the arts is desired
• Flexibility to attend occasional evening and weekend events
If you want to work with like-minded community builders, and you are passionate about art and culture we would love to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hourly rate: $25 (+GST if applicable)
8-10 hours / week
Located at City Gallery Wellington Te Whare Toi
Applications close on Friday, 16 September 2022.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.